Compass is a application that is accessible via any computer at: lalorps-vic.compass.education or the Compass app on Smartphone or tablet that has internet connectivity.
We use Compass for all communications at Lalor Primary School. It is essential that you are connected to it.
This system will allow you to do the following:
• Access your child’s Student Semester Reports
• Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
• View up-to-date class and school attendance information
• Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your son/daughter
• Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
• Access information regarding upcoming events
To access Compass you will need to use your unique username and password.
Please note: Your child should not know the password, we ask you to keep the password safe from their knowledge.
If you believe your password has been compromised or you wish to change your password please contact the school on (03) 9465 3037 and request a password change.